Thursday, June 26, 2008

Four Months!?!

Today Reece turned 4 months old!!! I can't believe time has flown by so quickly we are loving every minute we have with our little guy.

I say "little", but the kid is in the 95%ile on height - 26.5 inches, 73%ile on weight - 15 pounds 14.5 ounces! What can you expect though with families that have very tall peeps in them?!

There are so many things that we love about Reece's pieces :) or Reece-a-roni as I call him. But here are 4 of his very very best....

1. His cackle... he get's so excited that he sounds like "ha-ha-ha" with a big ol' tongue-y smile!
2. The way he lies/lays on our chests' - he lays his weight of the world on us and I couldn't ask for anything more.
3. His ability to use his voice to talk to anything and everything. If you haven't heard, it's really loud!!!
4. We love to hear him laughing and playing in his crib when he wakes up from a nap or a great nights sleep.

Reece we love you so much and are so excited to see how you grow!
love Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Yelda said...

Omg i saw on Jeremy's blog the video they took of Reece, omg he is so cute, can you take some videos too and post them? :O)

sbharris said...

Jennifer he is so precious. I can't believe he is four months old! Time flies. I hope you are having a great summer!