Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A few firsts..


This past week we have had a few firsts and I need to share them so I won't forget!

1. Rolling from tummy to back... finally!! - Can't get this on camera yet but he does do it~

2. First avocado - he loves loves loves it! Definitely a true Californian ;)

3. First tooth - it has broken through the skin. Monty's worried that it's crooked- I reminded him that it's a baby tooth and will fall out eventually. :)



the first biteafter he got going..


All done and soo happy!

Face off between my two baby boys--- Marley vs. Reece

Love my Reece-a-roni!


Monty's baby pic... to compare the look alikes!

3 comments:

Yelda said...

its amazing how much he looks like monty! Am i the only one that says this?? because Reece is like a mini monty. :o)
please do a blast from the past with monty's baby pic with his phone! you know how i love that pic!

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh! Reece & Monty look sooo much alike as babies! Mmmm...avocado!!!

Yelda said...

yep twins :O)
look forward to the phone pic :o)