Sunday, July 13, 2008

A night for a Chick Flick


As we flipped through the guide on TV, Monty came across Pretty in Pink. He casually mentioned that he had never seen this movie (shocker!) "classic" - my word, definitely not his. Anyhow, I was able to get him to watch the ENTIRE Chick Flick. IThe only reason I think he stayed with it was because 2 actors from two of his current fave shows, James Spader from Boston Legal AND Jon Cryer from Two and a Half Men, were in it. Overall, it is still a great movie~ I was just happy to not have to watch SportsCenter again.

5 comments:

The Moshells said...

Ultimate Classic! Oh Ducky!

kinsey said...

is it bad that i haven't seen that movie either?!?

Yelda said...

That is a shocker!! especially since it was like on re-run our entire lives at baylor! :o)

TeamBortzfield said...

Monty, you get the Brownie Points! I'm so impressed.

Amy Ellis said...

Hey Jen! I randomly found your blog and was excited to be able to contact you! Reece is precious and i kow you are having so much fun with him. You can visit our blog at www.friscoellisfamily.blogspot.com and email me at amy_ellis630@hotmail.com. Take care!