Feeding time at the Kennedy House....
These are from Friday night... Sweet Potatoes and Bananas...




Monty wonders if any of the food goes down his throat...I promise him it does. Just not when his hands are being chewed on at the same time!




Monty wonders if any of the food goes down his throat...I promise him it does. Just not when his hands are being chewed on at the same time!
6 comments:
MMM Reece, you're making me hungry!
Hey Reece,
Playing in your food looks fun...my mom and dad got sneaky and put my hands under my tray! I don't get to wear my food as much anymore.
Can't wait to see you again, Friendboy!
- Rachie
Those pics are so messy and so cute! He really is a growing boy!
He looks like he is having so much fun! What great pictures :)
i clicked on the pics and they get bigger and Reece has BEautfiul Blue eyes!!! he is going to be a heartbreaker one day! heehe
He is soooo cute! It looks like he is so much fun!
Post a Comment