Friday, July 18, 2008

July 18, 2004..

4 years ago...
I married my angel.... I love you baby!













a Monty must have...Texas represents...

SMHS...
My Dallas life lines...Mandy and Yelda(roomie at Baylor)

Baylor Roomies... Kate, Lauren, and Amy



Monty -
We could have never anticipated the plans that God had for us. But 4 years into our life together, I know we wouldn't have changed anything. Thank you for being my biggest supporter and always loving me unconditionally. To many more years of discovering God's path!
I love you~
Jennifer


9 comments:

kinsey said...

that made me tear up! happy anniversary to you both! i hope you have fun plans tonight...and if you don't, you better bring reece over here and go out to a nice dinner at least!

TeamBortzfield said...

What beautiful Pictures you skinny minnie, Happy Anniversary Kennedy's to many more years of wedded bliss

Cheryl said...

that made me tear up too! such a good wedding!

Ashley Franks said...

Happy anniversary! Have a great weekend!

Markus said...

Loved the pictures! Happy Anniversary!!

The Mills Gang said...

How sweet! I love all the pics and you looked so beautiful and happy on your wedding day! Happy Anniversary!!

Yelda said...

This post made me tear up, I can't believe you guys have been married for 4 years already! wow! time flys by! You and Monty are a couple that I idolize, you both are the best of 2 worlds. Love you both! and Happy Anniversary!! love yelda

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

What a beautiful bride! Congratulations on 4 years...and many blessings on MANY more!

Emily said...

You look beautiful - I loved seeing your wedding pictures!