The long awaited nursery pictures....
This is the view from the door.
The bedding... my favorite!
That's the bathroom door on the left - and Monty's favorite thing - the glider/rocker/recliner!

Looking in from the doorway- crib is to the left.

The view from the chair.
That's the bathroom door on the left - and Monty's favorite thing - the glider/rocker/recliner!
Looking back at his door from the crib
Looking in from the doorway- crib is to the left.
The view from the chair.
And my belly - it's seriously gotten to the point where I have very few shirts that cover the whole thing anymore. I think it's because he has dropped so much that it just hangs there. Lovely...
can't wait for the little man to come out and meet us - for 2 reasons- I am impatient and am so excited AND to have clothes that fit again.

5 comments:
Love it! I'm so glad you posted these pics. The room looks so great, and I have to agree the bedding is my favorite. Reece is going to love his room.
SO cute!! Great job. I cannot wait to see it in person and meet the sweet baby that gets to live it. :)
Hang in there Jen! And Monty... :0)
I'll be praying for y'all. Nice work on the nursery also!
DARLING room - I LOVE it!!!
I'm praying for you to have patience! I can't imagine how hard it must be to wait. Love the room, too cute!
Post a Comment