Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ode to Overalls

If you haven't read Mandy's blog, you must. Because, this is why I am posting this particular embarassing post. Mandy was wearing overalls in some pictures and I laughed b/c I too,wore them frequently. They were in style...I hope. If not, well then the GAP shouldn't have sold them.

Junior or Sophmore year... school dance. In San Marino, this was normal... I think.. looking back maybe not. .

Lauren and I doing our trademark "West Coast" gansta signs. She was from AZ... close enough.

This is a problem... in 1998they were a costume too.

Easter 2000 at Monty's

Apparently, I decided to put on my princess crown in my overalls and pose. I had a wand too... I was a fairy princess that year for Halloween. The last night for a few vices, I might add.

Feel free to share some embarrassing photos of yourself in overalls. :)

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG!!! really?! you had to put up that picture of us all in our overalls?! Hahahahaha! I loved overalls - so comfy! Wish they'd come back in style!

Sarah said...

I too wore overalls! As late as freshman year of college even. (yikes!) Fortunatly I have no incriminating photos to prove it. Loved yours though! :)

kinsey said...

hilarious! i can remember one picture from freshman year where i was in overalls...not sure i could find it though ;-)

Yelda said...

I love the old pics! keep them coming.. I know i have some overall pics from loomis, for sure, we even had cord overalls and we all loved them and they were from the GAP as for as i remember :o) haha

Yelda said...

are you talking about Mandy B? if so what is the link to her blog?

JLK said...

ew. could you photoshop over me please? so ugly.

Ashley Franks said...

Love it!! I hope they come back! They were so comfortable and you could hide any excess baggage. The one style that I hated was wearing them with one hook undone. Did anybody in Cali ever do that? Whoa, mine would have fallen off!

TeamBortzfield said...

You're so brave girl, if I had a scanner I would share my white socks with Cole Haans and shorts look I rocked all through High School

kinsey said...

how do i read "mandy's blog"? you said it's a must...but i don't know who that is or which name to click on. fill me in!

The Mills Gang said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks for helping me feel not so alone anymore! These are great! Thanks for digging them up and posting them!!!! :)

Unknown said...

At first I thought I had no pictures of me in overalls, however... I just found one! Hilarious! You pulled the look off way better than I could've.....Gotta love a gangsta in overalls!!!

Pandamonium said...

I was an overall fiend in high school - I had some short overalls, a couple pairs of denim overalls, and a khaki pair that I remember ASKING for at my birthday my junior year.

YIKES - I'll try to find some pics!

The Milams said...

I definitely owned some overalls and LOVED them. My favorite uncle earned his title of favorite by purchasing me some Guess overalls when I was in 2nd grade. I wore them, like, every other day!!